These past few months have been quite heavy for my family and I due to the fires in Fort McMurray, Alberta. I spent the first 13 years of my life in Fort McMurray, involved with their skating club, dancing, sitting on their Canadian Mental Health board with my mom plus so many other amazing pass times that molded me into who I am today. I haven’t been able to go back and see my hometown yet but my brother is involved with the rebuild as well as my family members who were evacuated went back and we’ve heard all about how our once beloved town has became like an apocalyptic wasteland. The amount of devastation I’ve seen from photos and videos from beloved family and friends can do a lot of damage. The memories I have from Fort McMurray will always be cherished in my heart as well as my love for the town that built me.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.